Author Topic: Show us where the QB64 magic happens!  (Read 22610 times)

Offline René

Re: Show us where the QB64 magic happens!
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2019, 10:26:35 am »
My name is René. I live in Provence in France.
Here is my QB64 environment

I apologize for the mistakes I'm going to make. I'm using the Google Translator
I am 65 years old, I am retired and I program in QB64 since a few years.
In fact I program very badly, I sometimes use line numbers as a label, I program few functions or subprograms, I still have difficulties to properly declare the variables.
I use only a small part of the QB64 features and I am admiring when I see the quality of the programs made by the regulars of this forum.
Thank you for everything I learned about this forum and all that I will learn again.
I also thank you for all the tools you shared here.
In my programs I use Terry Ritchie's menus, Ashish Kushwaha's Akframework Forms, Dave's "Guiboxes" DLL.

FellippeHeitor

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2019, 10:41:01 am »
Welcome to the forum, René.

Offline Pete

• Forum Resident
  • Cuz I sez so, varmint!
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2019, 12:46:28 pm »
Hey Bert22306,

Hey Fifi, judging from the time on that wall clock, and that it seems to be dark outside, it looks like you too are a "night owl." Good to see.

Yes I do like working very late at night when both "my blond" and my cats are sleeping ;)

Don't know where you live, but I imagine that during the day, outside that door, you have a balcony and a view of Mont Martre. Very inspiring!

I do live in a magnific and quite part of the south of France called "La Drôme Provençale" (you can look on google maps 44.579662,5.105817 that points my house). So, I don't have a balcony with a view of Mont Martre (where as a matter of fact I was born), but I enjoy an exceptionnal view from my old farm surrounded by mountains where I do paragliding.

Cheers.
Fifi

Mow your friggin lawn!!!!

I'm sorry, I'm from California. Mowing lawns out here is almost as popular as mowing them in Texas, where lawns are prayed to twice daily.

I love the rolling hills. Very nice!

Pete
Want to learn how to write code on cave walls? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/qbasic/qbasic-f1/

Offline wiggins

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2019, 10:42:59 pm »
Very nice pictures.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline Petr

• Forum Resident
  • The best code is the DNA of the hops.
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2019, 04:35:54 pm »

Photos are good. But what you say about this?

https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php?topic=300.msg102191#msg102191