Author Topic: Is there a quick way to align all my fields and also make them the same width ?  (Read 3861 times)

Offline MLambert

• Forum Regular
Hi,

I have 10 row of 3 columns. Each field should be the same width, length and height within the column.

Is there a way to quickly align them vertically within the columns and then make them all the same size within the columns ?

Also is there an Undo ??

Thanks,

Mike

FellippeHeitor

Hello. You can select multiple controls by (1) holding Ctrl while you click each of them; (2) dragging a selection rectangle around them; or (3) by clicking the first control, holding shift and clicking the last control in the block. After you have all controls you want selected, change the length and height in the editor by entering the value you want and hitting ENTER. You can also resize the controls with your mouse, and the change will be done to all of them at once.

To align them, select all of them as indicated above and go to the Align menu and choose the alignment option you wish.

To undo, go to Edit->Undo in the editor, or hit Ctrl+Z.

Offline MLambert

• Forum Regular
Thank you Fellippe

Offline MLambert

• Forum Regular
One more .. how can I make the fields the same distance apart .. vertically and horizontally?

Offline Pete

• Forum Resident
  • Cuz I sez so, varmint!
One more .. how can I make the fields the same distance apart .. vertically and horizontally?

You don't need to. Covid-19 is NOT a computer virus.

Pete :D
Want to learn how to write code on cave walls? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/qbasic/qbasic-f1/

FellippeHeitor

Select them and in the align menu choose Distribute vertically / horizontally.

Offline MLambert

• Forum Regular
Thank you ...