Author Topic: How to work with dynamic, Excel-style $tring tables in InForm?  (Read 9648 times)

Offline DDBE

This in relation to this code that especially bplus, Luke, and Tempo helped me work out: https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php?topic=2673.msg118943#msg118943

This is the InForm window that it's supposed to work with: https://abload.de/img/windowlmkf5.jpg The final results of all the calculations, about 60 lines or so (already had to break that up into two parts of about 30 lines each! see the two buttons for part 1 and part 2), are supposed to be displayed or printed out on the huge label at the bottom which currently reads "Please hit GO! buttons (one at a time)". The user is supposed to be able to use their mouse to manually select the resulting text and tables at the bottom and copy them to the clipboard, so they will be able to copy-paste it into Windows text editor or Word or any other text processor.

Okay, so it seems InForm has no equivalent to the simple PRINT command, which is very unfortunate because a large part of my above code is dependent upon PRINT, especially the sorting/displaying of the Excel-style $tring tables. It's those dynamically-sorted $tring tables that I can't see how to make them work with InForm.

Is there a simple InForm equivalent to PRINT that I can simply insert into the DISPLAY sub-routine?

If not, it seems I need a way (that would still work with my sorting sub-routine somehow) on how to feed a number of dynamically-sorted tables, each consisting of several lines, into a single $tring, lots of line breaks by means of /n included.

Offline bplus

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Resident
  • b = b + ...
Re: How to work with dynamic, Excel-style $tring tables in InForm?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 06:17:04 pm »
Okay, so it seems InForm has no equivalent to the simple PRINT command, which is very unfortunate because a large part of my above code is dependent upon PRINT, especially the sorting/displaying of the Excel-style $tring tables. It's those dynamically-sorted $tring tables that I can't see how to make them work with InForm.

Simply use a ListBox to replace your Display Subroutine. The ListBox takes an array and displays the entire contents with scrollers PLUS you can select items on the list if you want.

Use Text Boxes and Labels to display one or two liners.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:18:21 pm by bplus »

Offline DDBE

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 07:16:36 pm »
Huh, Fillippe said the content of a ListBox would not be selectable by the user to copy-paste it.

Offline DDBE

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 07:27:57 pm »
Okay, I've looked at the InForm Wiki. Seems like when we take this section from our original code...

Code: QB64: [Select]
  1. SUB display (a$())
  2.     FOR i% = 0 TO UBOUND(a$)
  3.         PRINT a$(i%)
  4.     NEXT

...it simply turns into the following with InForm?

1. SUB display (a$())
  2.     FOR i% = 0 TO UBOUND(a$)
  3.         AddItem ListBox1 a$(i%)
  4.     NEXT

Remember, I still wanna sort all six tables in descending order each. That's why I guess I'd prefer to stick to our two sub-routines for sorting and printing.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:29:53 pm by DDBE »

Offline bplus

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Resident
  • b = b + ...
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 08:45:54 pm »
Huh, Fillippe said the content of a ListBox would not be selectable by the user to copy-paste it.

I would be extremely surprised if an item could not be selected from a List box after all isn't that what a List box is supposed to do but...

Having seen you app, you are probably going to want the whole array stored as a giant text string into the clipboard that would likely be done by clicking a button whose subroutine will join the array into a giant text string probably using CRLF to mark end of lines, piece of cake.

Your alternate code for display looks great!

Remember, I still wanna sort all six tables in descending order each. That's why I guess I'd prefer to stick to our two sub-routines for sorting and printing.

This too would be done with a button click which leads to code that does the sorting mostly the same code you have worked out already.

I am thinking InForm would make a Data Entry screen and then Click a button and presto-chango the output display is shown in a list box with all the data processing including the sorts done behind the scenes in mostly the routines you have already.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 08:52:55 pm by bplus »

Offline DDBE

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 09:48:10 pm »
Having seen you app, you are probably going to want the whole array stored as a giant text string

It doesn't need to be. I just want it all to be visible on the screen at the same time, just like it was in the QB64-only program without InForm before. I only want the user to be able to use the mouse and select the resulting text and do copy-paste, just like they would be able to with text on a website in a browser, for instance.

This too would be done with a button click which leads to code that does the sorting mostly the same code you have worked out already.

I am thinking InForm would make a Data Entry screen and then Click a button and presto-chango the output display is shown in a list box with all the data processing including the sorts done behind the scenes in mostly the routines you have already.

Yes, that's pretty much the idea here. First you enter all the data by means of the dropdowns, then just one button click, and BING! All the sorted tables appearing immediately at the bottom of the window, fully selectable and ready to copy.

Offline DDBE

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 10:06:30 pm »
Okay, so I've tried to make InForm generate code from the thoroughly re-worked form. But I can't seem to find where I can define the event when the one single button is clicked. There's a sub-routine event called Click, but don't I have to adress Button1 with that inside the brackets somehow? No matter in which way I've tried to do that, it only gave me syntax errors.

I guess I need to write "Button1" somewhere in this line:

1. SUB __UI_Click (id AS LONG)

But as said, I can't seem to make it work without QB64 complaining even just because I'm trying to adress Button1.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:16:57 pm by DDBE »

Offline bplus

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Resident
  • b = b + ...
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 10:15:13 pm »
There should be cases for every clickable "id" in the bas file created by InForm.

2.     SELECT CASE id
  3.         CASE Cryptogram
  5.         CASE lbMessage
  7.         CASE tbMessage
  9.         CASE btCode
  10.             Caption(lbCodeMessage) = encrypt$(Text(tbMessage))
  12.         CASE lbCoded
  14.         CASE tbCode
  16.         CASE btDecode
  17.             Caption(lbDecodedMessage) = decode$(Text(tbCode))
  18.             'SetFocus tbMessage  works
  20.     END SELECT

Offline DDBE

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 10:20:16 pm »
There's no Button1 whatsoever inside that SELECT CASE. Button1 only exists at the top of the code as:

1. DIM SHARED Button1 AS LONG

All that's inside that SELECT CASE for the Click event is this:

2.     SELECT CASE id
  3.         CASE Form1
  5.         CASE Chartowner
  7.         CASE TextBox1
  9.         CASE __name
  11.         CASE TextBox2
  13.         CASE birthdate
  15.         CASE TextBox3
  17.         CASE birthtime
  19.         CASE TextBox4
  21.         CASE birthplace
  23.     END SELECT
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:24:51 pm by DDBE »

Offline bplus

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Resident
  • b = b + ...
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 10:33:46 pm »
You can just write it in I think. This is really Fellippe's domain of expertise.

FellippeHeitor

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 10:40:38 pm »
As I explained to you in the discord chatroom, InForm won't add new controls to existing select case blocks. It'll add the definition at the top but you should cater for new controls in the events yourself.

It is by design. InForm has no way of knowing  how much you may have customized the code it originally generated and avoids data loss by not attempting to do it.

What it will do is add the DIM SHARED line, as you've outlined, and a warning that says:

1. REM NOTICE: THIS FORM HAS BEEN RECENTLY EDITED
  2. '>> The controls in the list below may have been added or renamed,
  3. '>> and previously existing controls may have been deleted since
  4. '>> this program's structure was first generated.
  5. '>> Make sure to check your code in the events SUBs so that
  6. '>> you can take your recent edits into consideration.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:44:17 pm by FellippeHeitor »

Offline DDBE

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 11:18:15 pm »
Okay, so this is my code now:

1. ': This program uses
  2. ': InForm - GUI library for QB64 - v1.1
  3. ': Fellippe Heitor, 2016-2019 - fellippe@qb64.org - [member=2]FellippeHeitor[/member]
  4. ': https://github.com/FellippeHeitor/InForm
  5. '-----------------------------------------------------------
  7. ': Controls' IDs: ------------------------------------------------------------------
  8. REM NOTICE: THIS FORM HAS BEEN RECENTLY EDITED
  9. '>> The controls in the list below may have been added or renamed,
  10. '>> and previously existing controls may have been deleted since
  11. '>> this program's structure was first generated.
  12. '>> Make sure to check your code in the events SUBs so that
  13. '>> you can take your recent edits into consideration.
  14. ': ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  15. DIM SHARED Chartowner AS LONG
  16. DIM SHARED AscendantMC AS LONG
  17. DIM SHARED mercury AS LONG
  18. DIM SHARED jupiter AS LONG
  19. DIM SHARED saturn AS LONG
  20. DIM SHARED chiron AS LONG
  21. DIM SHARED uranus AS LONG
  22. DIM SHARED neptune AS LONG
  23. DIM SHARED moon_node AS LONG
  24. DIM SHARED lilith AS LONG
  25. DIM SHARED TextBox1 AS LONG
  26. DIM SHARED __name AS LONG
  27. DIM SHARED TextBox2 AS LONG
  28. DIM SHARED birthdate AS LONG
  29. DIM SHARED TextBox3 AS LONG
  30. DIM SHARED birthtime AS LONG
  31. DIM SHARED TextBox4 AS LONG
  32. DIM SHARED birthplace AS LONG
  33. DIM SHARED DropdownList_sunHouse AS LONG
  34. DIM SHARED sun_House AS LONG
  35. DIM SHARED DropdownList_sunSign AS LONG
  36. DIM SHARED sun_Sign AS LONG
  37. DIM SHARED DropdownList_moonHouse AS LONG
  38. DIM SHARED moon_House AS LONG
  39. DIM SHARED moon_Sign AS LONG
  40. DIM SHARED DropdownList_moonSign AS LONG
  41. DIM SHARED DropdownList_ascendantSign AS LONG
  42. DIM SHARED ascendant_Sign AS LONG
  43. DIM SHARED mc_Sign AS LONG
  44. DIM SHARED DropdownList_MCSign AS LONG
  45. DIM SHARED DropdownList_mercuryHouse AS LONG
  46. DIM SHARED mercury_House AS LONG
  47. DIM SHARED DropdownList_mercurySign AS LONG
  48. DIM SHARED mercury_Sign AS LONG
  49. DIM SHARED DropdownList_venusHouse AS LONG
  50. DIM SHARED venus_House AS LONG
  51. DIM SHARED venus_Sign AS LONG
  52. DIM SHARED DropdownList_venusSign AS LONG
  53. DIM SHARED DropdownList_marsHouse AS LONG
  54. DIM SHARED mars_House AS LONG
  55. DIM SHARED mars_Sign AS LONG
  56. DIM SHARED DropdownList_marsSign AS LONG
  57. DIM SHARED DropdownList_jupiterHouse AS LONG
  58. DIM SHARED jupiter_House AS LONG
  59. DIM SHARED DropdownList_jupiterSign AS LONG
  60. DIM SHARED jupiter_Sign AS LONG
  61. DIM SHARED DropdownList_saturnHouse AS LONG
  62. DIM SHARED saturn_House AS LONG
  63. DIM SHARED saturn_Sign AS LONG
  64. DIM SHARED DropdownList_saturnSign AS LONG
  65. DIM SHARED DropdownList_chironHouse AS LONG
  66. DIM SHARED chiron_House AS LONG
  67. DIM SHARED chiron_Sign AS LONG
  68. DIM SHARED DropdownList_chironSign AS LONG
  69. DIM SHARED DropdownList_uranusHouse AS LONG
  70. DIM SHARED uranus_House AS LONG
  71. DIM SHARED DropdownList_uranusSign AS LONG
  72. DIM SHARED uranus_Sign AS LONG
  73. DIM SHARED DropdownList_neptuneHouse AS LONG
  74. DIM SHARED neptune_House AS LONG
  75. DIM SHARED neptune_Sign AS LONG
  76. DIM SHARED DropdownList_neptuneSign AS LONG
  77. DIM SHARED DropdownList_plutoHouse AS LONG
  78. DIM SHARED pluto_House AS LONG
  79. DIM SHARED pluto_Sign AS LONG
  80. DIM SHARED DropdownList_plutoSign AS LONG
  81. DIM SHARED DropdownList_moonnodeHouse AS LONG
  82. DIM SHARED moonnode_House AS LONG
  83. DIM SHARED moonnode_Sign AS LONG
  84. DIM SHARED DropdownList_moonnodeSign AS LONG
  85. DIM SHARED DropdownList_lilithHouse AS LONG
  86. DIM SHARED lilith_House AS LONG
  87. DIM SHARED lilith_Sign AS LONG
  88. DIM SHARED DropdownList_lilithSign AS LONG
  89. DIM SHARED Button1 AS LONG
  90. DIM SHARED PictureBox1 AS LONG
  91. DIM SHARED Label33 AS LONG
  92. DIM SHARED PictureBox2 AS LONG
  93. DIM SHARED PictureBox3 AS LONG
  94. DIM SHARED Label34 AS LONG
  95. DIM SHARED Label35 AS LONG
  96. DIM SHARED Label36 AS LONG
  97. DIM SHARED Label37 AS LONG
  98. DIM SHARED Label38 AS LONG
  99. DIM SHARED Label39 AS LONG
  100. DIM SHARED Label40 AS LONG
  101. DIM SHARED Label41 AS LONG
  102. DIM SHARED ListBox1 AS LONG
  104. DIM SHARED elements_Table$(3), elements_table_Values(3)
  105. DIM SHARED signs_Table$(11), signs_table_Values(11)
  106. DIM SHARED qualities_Table$(2), qualities_table_Values(2)
  107. DIM SHARED polarities_Table$(1), polarities_table_Values(1)
  108. DIM SHARED houses_Table$(11), houses_table_Values(11)
  109. DIM SHARED quadrants_Table$(3), quadrants_table_Values(3)
  111. __UI_Click
  115. ': External modules: ---------------------------------------------------------------
  116. '$INCLUDE:'InForm\InForm.ui'
  117. '$INCLUDE:'InForm\xp.uitheme'
  118. '$INCLUDE:'Horoscope calculator.frm'
  120. ': Event procedures: ---------------------------------------------------------------
  121. SUB __UI_BeforeInit
  124. SUB __UI_OnLoad
  127. SUB __UI_BeforeUpdateDisplay
  128.     'This event occurs at approximately 30 frames per second.
  129.     'You can change the update frequency by calling SetFrameRate DesiredRate%
  132. SUB __UI_BeforeUnload
  133.     'If you set __UI_UnloadSignal = False here you can
  134.     'cancel the user's request to close.
  137. SUB __UI_Click (id AS LONG)
  138.     SELECT CASE id
  139.         CASE Button1
  140.             sun$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_sunSign, Control(DropdownList_sunSign).Value)
  141.             sun_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_sunHouse, Control(DropdownList_sunHouse).Value))
  142.             moon$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_moonSign, Control(DropdownList_moonSign).Value)
  143.             moon_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_moonHouse, Control(DropdownList_moonHouse).Value))
  144.             ascendent$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_ascendantSign, Control(DropdownList_ascendantSign).Value)
  145.             'MC$ = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_MCSign, Control(DropdownList_MCSign).Value))
  146.             mercury$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_mercuryHouse, Control(DropdownList_mercuryHouse).Value)
  147.             mercury_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_mercurySign, Control(DropdownList_mercurySign).Value))
  148.             Venus$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_venusSign, Control(DropdownList_venusSign).Value)
  149.             venus_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_venusHouse, Control(DropdownList_venusHouse).Value))
  150.             mars$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_marsSign, Control(DropdownList_marsSign).Value)
  151.             mars_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_marsHouse, Control(DropdownList_marsHouse).Value))
  152.             Jupiter$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_jupiterSign, Control(DropdownList_jupiterSign).Value)
  153.             jupiter_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_jupiterHouse, Control(DropdownList_jupiterHouse).Value))
  154.             Saturn$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_saturnSign, Control(DropdownList_saturnSign).Value)
  155.             saturn_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_saturnHouse, Control(DropdownList_saturnHouse).Value))
  156.             Chiron$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_chironSign, Control(DropdownList_chironSign).Value)
  157.             chiron_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_chironHouse, Control(DropdownList_chironHouse).Value))
  158.             Uranus$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_uranusSign, Control(DropdownList_uranusSign).Value)
  159.             uranus_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_uranusHouse, Control(DropdownList_uranusHouse).Value))
  160.             neptune$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_neptuneSign, Control(DropdownList_neptuneSign).Value)
  161.             neptune_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_uranusHouse, Control(DropdownList_uranusHouse).Value))
  162.             Pluto$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_plutoSign, Control(DropdownList_plutoSign).Value)
  163.             pluto_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_plutoHouse, Control(DropdownList_plutoHouse).Value))
  164.             moon_Node$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_moonnodeSign, Control(DropdownList_moonnodeSign).Value)
  165.             moon_node_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_moonnodeHouse, Control(DropdownList_moonnodeHouse).Value))
  166.             Lilith$ = GetItem$(DropdownList_lilithSign, Control(DropdownList_lilithSign).Value)
  167.             lilith_House = VAL(GetItem$(DropdownList_lilithHouse, Control(DropdownList_lilithHouse).Value))
  168.             DIM house(12) AS INTEGER 'Defining 12 houses that numerical values can be added to which can be subjected to mathematical operations.
  169.             house(sun_House) = house(sun_House) + 12 'Adds 12 points to the house that has the Sun in it.
  170.             house(moon_House) = house(moon_House) + 12 'Adds 12 points to the house that has the Moon in it.
  171.             house(mercury_House) = house(mercury_House) + 6 'Adds 6 points to the house that has Mercury in it.
  172.             house(venus_House) = house(venus_House) + 6 'Adds 6 points to the house that has Venus in it.
  173.             house(mars_House) = house(mars_House) + 6 'Adds 6 points to the house that has Mars in it.
  174.             house(jupiter_House) = house(jupiter_House) + 5 'Adds 5 points to the house that has Jupiter in it.
  175.             house(saturn_House) = house(saturn_House) + 5 'Adds 5 points to the house that has Saturn in it.
  176.             house(chiron_House) = house(chiron_House) + 2 'Adds 2 points to the house that has Chiron in it.
  177.             house(uranus_House) = house(uranus_House) + 2 'Adds 2 points to the house that has Uranus in it.
  178.             house(neptune_House) = house(neptune_House) + 2 'Adds 2 points to the house that has neptune in it.
  179.             house(pluto_House) = house(pluto_House) + 2 'Adds 2 points to the house that has Pluto in it.
  180.             house(moon_node_House) = house(moon_node_House) + 2 'Adds 2 points to the house that has the Moon Node in it.
  181.             house(lilith_House) = house(lilith_House) + 1 'Adds 1 point to the house that has Lilith in it.
  183.             SELECT CASE sun$
  184.                 CASE "Aries"
  185.                     fire = fire + 12
  186.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 12
  187.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  188.                 CASE "Taurus"
  189.                     earth = earth + 12
  190.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 12
  191.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  192.                 CASE "Gemini"
  193.                     air = air + 12
  194.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 12
  195.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  196.                 CASE "Cancer"
  197.                     water = water + 12
  198.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 12
  199.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  200.                 CASE "Leo"
  201.                     fire = fire + 12
  202.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 12
  203.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  204.                 CASE "Virgo"
  205.                     earth = earth + 12
  206.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 12
  207.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  208.                 CASE "Libra"
  209.                     air = air + 12
  210.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 12
  211.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  212.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  213.                     water = water + 12
  214.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 12
  215.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  216.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  217.                     fire = fire + 12
  218.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 12
  219.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  220.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  221.                     earth = earth + 12
  222.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 12
  223.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  224.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  225.                     air = air + 12
  226.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 12
  227.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  228.                 CASE "Pisces"
  229.                     water = water + 12
  230.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 12
  231.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  232.             END SELECT
  234.             SELECT CASE moon$
  235.                 CASE "Aries"
  236.                     fire = fire + 12
  237.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 12
  238.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  239.                 CASE "Taurus"
  240.                     earth = earth + 12
  241.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 12
  242.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  243.                 CASE "Gemini"
  244.                     air = air + 12
  245.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 12
  246.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  247.                 CASE "Cancer"
  248.                     water = water + 12
  249.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 12
  250.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  251.                 CASE "Leo"
  252.                     fire = fire + 12
  253.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 12
  254.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  255.                 CASE "Virgo"
  256.                     earth = earth + 12
  257.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 12
  258.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  259.                 CASE "Libra"
  260.                     air = air + 12
  261.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 12
  262.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  263.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  264.                     water = water + 12
  265.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 12
  266.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  267.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  268.                     fire = fire + 12
  269.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 12
  270.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  271.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  272.                     earth = earth + 12
  273.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 12
  274.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  275.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  276.                     air = air + 12
  277.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 12
  278.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  279.                 CASE "Pisces"
  280.                     water = water + 12
  281.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 12
  282.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  283.             END SELECT
  285.             SELECT CASE ascendent$
  286.                 CASE "Aries"
  287.                     fire = fire + 12
  288.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 12
  289.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  290.                     IF mars_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  291.                     IF mars_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  292.                     IF mars_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  293.                     IF mars_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  294.                     IF mars_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  295.                     IF mars_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  296.                     IF mars_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  297.                     IF mars_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  298.                     IF mars_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  299.                     IF mars_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  300.                     IF mars_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  301.                     IF mars_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  302.                 CASE "Taurus"
  303.                     earth = earth + 12
  304.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 12
  305.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  306.                     IF chiron_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  307.                     IF chiron_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  308.                     IF chiron_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  309.                     IF chiron_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  310.                     IF chiron_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  311.                     IF chiron_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  312.                     IF chiron_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  313.                     IF chiron_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  314.                     IF chiron_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  315.                     IF chiron_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  316.                     IF chiron_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  317.                     IF chiron_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  318.                 CASE "Gemini"
  319.                     air = air + 12
  320.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 12
  321.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  322.                     IF mercury_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  323.                     IF mercury_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  324.                     IF mercury_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  325.                     IF mercury_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  326.                     IF mercury_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  327.                     IF mercury_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  328.                     IF mercury_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  329.                     IF mercury_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  330.                     IF mercury_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  331.                     IF mercury_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  332.                     IF mercury_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  333.                     IF mercury_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  334.                 CASE "Cancer"
  335.                     water = water + 12
  336.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 12
  337.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  338.                     IF moon_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  339.                     IF moon_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  340.                     IF moon_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  341.                     IF moon_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  342.                     IF moon_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  343.                     IF moon_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  344.                     IF moon_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  345.                     IF moon_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  346.                     IF moon_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  347.                     IF moon_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  348.                     IF moon_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  349.                     IF moon_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  350.                 CASE "Leo"
  351.                     fire = fire + 12
  352.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 12
  353.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  354.                     IF sun_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  355.                     IF sun_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  356.                     IF sun_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  357.                     IF sun_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  358.                     IF sun_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  359.                     IF sun_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  360.                     IF sun_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  361.                     IF sun_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  362.                     IF sun_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  363.                     IF sun_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  364.                     IF sun_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  365.                     IF sun_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  366.                 CASE "Virgo"
  367.                     earth = earth + 12
  368.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 12
  369.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  370.                     IF mercury_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  371.                     IF mercury_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  372.                     IF mercury_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  373.                     IF mercury_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  374.                     IF mercury_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  375.                     IF mercury_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  376.                     IF mercury_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  377.                     IF mercury_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  378.                     IF mercury_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  379.                     IF mercury_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  380.                     IF mercury_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  381.                     IF mercury_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  382.                 CASE "Libra"
  383.                     air = air + 12
  384.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 12
  385.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  386.                     IF venus_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  387.                     IF venus_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  388.                     IF venus_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  389.                     IF venus_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  390.                     IF venus_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  391.                     IF venus_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  392.                     IF venus_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  393.                     IF venus_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  394.                     IF venus_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  395.                     IF venus_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  396.                     IF venus_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  397.                     IF venus_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  398.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  399.                     water = water + 12
  400.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 12
  401.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  402.                     IF pluto_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  403.                     IF pluto_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  404.                     IF pluto_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  405.                     IF pluto_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  406.                     IF pluto_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  407.                     IF pluto_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  408.                     IF pluto_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  409.                     IF pluto_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  410.                     IF pluto_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  411.                     IF pluto_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  412.                     IF pluto_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  413.                     IF pluto_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  414.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  415.                     fire = fire + 12
  416.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 12
  417.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  418.                     IF jupiter_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  419.                     IF jupiter_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  420.                     IF jupiter_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  421.                     IF jupiter_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  422.                     IF jupiter_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  423.                     IF jupiter_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  424.                     IF jupiter_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  425.                     IF jupiter_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  426.                     IF jupiter_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  427.                     IF jupiter_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  428.                     IF jupiter_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  429.                     IF jupiter_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  430.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  431.                     earth = earth + 12
  432.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 12
  433.                     cardinals = cardinals + 12
  434.                     IF saturn_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  435.                     IF saturn_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  436.                     IF saturn_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  437.                     IF saturn_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  438.                     IF saturn_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  439.                     IF saturn_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  440.                     IF saturn_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  441.                     IF saturn_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  442.                     IF saturn_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  443.                     IF saturn_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  444.                     IF saturn_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  445.                     IF saturn_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  446.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  447.                     air = air + 12
  448.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 12
  449.                     fixed = fixed + 12
  450.                     IF uranus_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  451.                     IF uranus_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  452.                     IF uranus_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  453.                     IF uranus_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  454.                     IF uranus_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  455.                     IF uranus_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  456.                     IF uranus_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  457.                     IF uranus_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  458.                     IF uranus_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  459.                     IF uranus_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  460.                     IF uranus_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  461.                     IF uranus_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  462.                 CASE "Pisces"
  463.                     water = water + 12
  464.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 12
  465.                     mutable = mutable + 12
  466.                     IF neptune_House = 1 THEN fire = fire + 6: aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  467.                     IF neptune_House = 2 THEN earth = earth + 6: taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  468.                     IF neptune_House = 3 THEN air = air + 6: gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  469.                     IF neptune_House = 4 THEN water = water + 6: cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  470.                     IF neptune_House = 5 THEN fire = fire + 6: leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  471.                     IF neptune_House = 6 THEN earth = earth + 6: virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  472.                     IF neptune_House = 7 THEN air = air + 6: libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  473.                     IF neptune_House = 8 THEN water = water + 6: scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  474.                     IF neptune_House = 9 THEN fire = fire + 6: sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  475.                     IF neptune_House = 10 THEN earth = earth + 6: capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  476.                     IF neptune_House = 11 THEN air = air + 6: Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  477.                     IF neptune_House = 12 THEN water = water + 6: pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  478.             END SELECT
  480.             SELECT CASE mercury$
  481.                 CASE "Aries"
  482.                     fire = fire + 6
  483.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  484.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  485.                 CASE "Taurus"
  486.                     earth = earth + 6
  487.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  488.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  489.                 CASE "Gemini"
  490.                     air = air + 6
  491.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  492.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  493.                 CASE "Cancer"
  494.                     water = water + 6
  495.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  496.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  497.                 CASE "Leo"
  498.                     fire = fire + 6
  499.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  500.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  501.                 CASE "Virgo"
  502.                     earth = earth + 6
  503.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  504.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  505.                 CASE "Libra"
  506.                     air = air + 6
  507.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  508.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  509.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  510.                     water = water + 6
  511.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  512.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  513.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  514.                     fire = fire + 6
  515.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  516.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  517.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  518.                     earth = earth + 6
  519.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  520.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  521.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  522.                     air = air + 6
  523.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  524.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  525.                 CASE "Pisces"
  526.                     water = water + 6
  527.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  528.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  529.             END SELECT
  531.             SELECT CASE Venus$
  532.                 CASE "Aries"
  533.                     fire = fire + 6
  534.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  535.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  536.                 CASE "Taurus"
  537.                     earth = earth + 6
  538.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  539.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  540.                 CASE "Gemini"
  541.                     air = air + 6
  542.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  543.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  544.                 CASE "Cancer"
  545.                     water = water + 6
  546.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  547.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  548.                 CASE "Leo"
  549.                     fire = fire + 6
  550.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  551.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  552.                 CASE "Virgo"
  553.                     earth = earth + 6
  554.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  555.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  556.                 CASE "Libra"
  557.                     air = air + 6
  558.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  559.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  560.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  561.                     water = water + 6
  562.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  563.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  564.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  565.                     fire = fire + 6
  566.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  567.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  568.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  569.                     earth = earth + 6
  570.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  571.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  572.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  573.                     air = air + 6
  574.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  575.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  576.                 CASE "Pisces"
  577.                     water = water + 6
  578.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  579.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  580.             END SELECT
  582.             SELECT CASE mars$
  583.                 CASE "Aries"
  584.                     fire = fire + 6
  585.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 6
  586.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  587.                 CASE "Taurus"
  588.                     earth = earth + 6
  589.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 6
  590.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  591.                 CASE "Gemini"
  592.                     air = air + 6
  593.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 6
  594.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  595.                 CASE "Cancer"
  596.                     water = water + 6
  597.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 6
  598.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  599.                 CASE "Leo"
  600.                     fire = fire + 6
  601.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 6
  602.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  603.                 CASE "Virgo"
  604.                     earth = earth + 6
  605.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 6
  606.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  607.                 CASE "Libra"
  608.                     air = air + 6
  609.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 6
  610.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  611.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  612.                     water = water + 6
  613.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 6
  614.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  615.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  616.                     fire = fire + 6
  617.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 6
  618.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  619.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  620.                     earth = earth + 6
  621.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 6
  622.                     cardinals = cardinals + 6
  623.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  624.                     air = air + 6
  625.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 6
  626.                     fixed = fixed + 6
  627.                 CASE "Pisces"
  628.                     water = water + 6
  629.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 6
  630.                     mutable = mutable + 6
  631.             END SELECT
  633.             SELECT CASE Jupiter$
  634.                 CASE "Aries"
  635.                     fire = fire + 5
  636.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 5
  637.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  638.                 CASE "Taurus"
  639.                     earth = earth + 5
  640.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 5
  641.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  642.                 CASE "Gemini"
  643.                     air = air + 5
  644.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 5
  645.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  646.                 CASE "Cancer"
  647.                     water = water + 5
  648.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 5
  649.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  650.                 CASE "Leo"
  651.                     fire = fire + 5
  652.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 5
  653.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  654.                 CASE "Virgo"
  655.                     earth = earth + 5
  656.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 5
  657.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  658.                 CASE "Libra"
  659.                     air = air + 5
  660.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 5
  661.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  662.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  663.                     water = water + 5
  664.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 5
  665.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  666.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  667.                     fire = fire + 5
  668.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 5
  669.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  670.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  671.                     earth = earth + 5
  672.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 5
  673.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  674.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  675.                     air = air + 5
  676.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 5
  677.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  678.                 CASE "Pisces"
  679.                     water = water + 5
  680.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 5
  681.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  682.             END SELECT
  684.             SELECT CASE Saturn$
  685.                 CASE "Aries"
  686.                     fire = fire + 5
  687.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 5
  688.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  689.                 CASE "Taurus"
  690.                     earth = earth + 5
  691.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 5
  692.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  693.                 CASE "Gemini"
  694.                     air = air + 5
  695.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 5
  696.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  697.                 CASE "Cancer"
  698.                     water = water + 5
  699.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 5
  700.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  701.                 CASE "Leo"
  702.                     fire = fire + 5
  703.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 5
  704.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  705.                 CASE "Virgo"
  706.                     earth = earth + 5
  707.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 5
  708.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  709.                 CASE "Libra"
  710.                     air = air + 5
  711.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 5
  712.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  713.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  714.                     water = water + 5
  715.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 5
  716.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  717.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  718.                     fire = fire + 5
  719.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 5
  720.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  721.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  722.                     earth = earth + 5
  723.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 5
  724.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  725.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  726.                     air = air + 5
  727.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 5
  728.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  729.                 CASE "Pisces"
  730.                     water = water + 5
  731.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 5
  732.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  733.             END SELECT
  735.             SELECT CASE MC$
  736.                 CASE "Aries"
  737.                     fire = fire + 5
  738.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 5
  739.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  740.                 CASE "Taurus"
  741.                     earth = earth + 5
  742.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 5
  743.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  744.                 CASE "Gemini"
  745.                     air = air + 5
  746.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 5
  747.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  748.                 CASE "Cancer"
  749.                     water = water + 5
  750.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 5
  751.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  752.                 CASE "Leo"
  753.                     fire = fire + 5
  754.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 5
  755.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  756.                 CASE "Virgo"
  757.                     earth = earth + 5
  758.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 5
  759.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  760.                 CASE "Libra"
  761.                     air = air + 5
  762.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 5
  763.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  764.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  765.                     water = water + 5
  766.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 5
  767.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  768.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  769.                     fire = fire + 5
  770.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 5
  771.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  772.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  773.                     earth = earth + 5
  774.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 5
  775.                     cardinals = cardinals + 5
  776.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  777.                     air = air + 5
  778.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 5
  779.                     fixed = fixed + 5
  780.                 CASE "Pisces"
  781.                     water = water + 5
  782.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 5
  783.                     mutable = mutable + 5
  784.             END SELECT
  786.             SELECT CASE Chiron$
  787.                 CASE "Aries"
  788.                     fire = fire + 2
  789.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 2
  790.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  791.                 CASE "Taurus"
  792.                     earth = earth + 2
  793.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 2
  794.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  795.                 CASE "Gemini"
  796.                     air = air + 2
  797.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 2
  798.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  799.                 CASE "Cancer"
  800.                     water = water + 2
  801.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 2
  802.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  803.                 CASE "Leo"
  804.                     fire = fire + 2
  805.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 2
  806.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  807.                 CASE "Virgo"
  808.                     earth = earth + 2
  809.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 2
  810.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  811.                 CASE "Libra"
  812.                     air = air + 2
  813.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 2
  814.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  815.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  816.                     water = water + 2
  817.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 2
  818.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  819.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  820.                     fire = fire + 2
  821.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 2
  822.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  823.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  824.                     earth = earth + 2
  825.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 2
  826.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  827.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  828.                     air = air + 2
  829.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 2
  830.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  831.                 CASE "Pisces"
  832.                     water = water + 2
  833.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 2
  834.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  835.             END SELECT
  837.             SELECT CASE Uranus$
  838.                 CASE "Aries"
  839.                     fire = fire + 2
  840.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 2
  841.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  842.                 CASE "Taurus"
  843.                     earth = earth + 2
  844.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 2
  845.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  846.                 CASE "Gemini"
  847.                     air = air + 2
  848.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 2
  849.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  850.                 CASE "Cancer"
  851.                     water = water + 2
  852.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 2
  853.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  854.                 CASE "Leo"
  855.                     fire = fire + 2
  856.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 2
  857.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  858.                 CASE "Virgo"
  859.                     earth = earth + 2
  860.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 2
  861.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  862.                 CASE "Libra"
  863.                     air = air + 2
  864.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 2
  865.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  866.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  867.                     water = water + 2
  868.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 2
  869.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  870.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  871.                     fire = fire + 2
  872.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 2
  873.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  874.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  875.                     earth = earth + 2
  876.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 2
  877.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  878.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  879.                     air = air + 2
  880.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 2
  881.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  882.                 CASE "Pisces"
  883.                     water = water + 2
  884.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 2
  885.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  886.             END SELECT
  888.             SELECT CASE neptune$
  889.                 CASE "Aries"
  890.                     fire = fire + 2
  891.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 2
  892.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  893.                 CASE "Taurus"
  894.                     earth = earth + 2
  895.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 2
  896.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  897.                 CASE "Gemini"
  898.                     air = air + 2
  899.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 2
  900.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  901.                 CASE "Cancer"
  902.                     water = water + 2
  903.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 2
  904.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  905.                 CASE "Leo"
  906.                     fire = fire + 2
  907.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 2
  908.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  909.                 CASE "Virgo"
  910.                     earth = earth + 2
  911.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 2
  912.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  913.                 CASE "Libra"
  914.                     air = air + 2
  915.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 2
  916.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  917.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  918.                     water = water + 2
  919.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 2
  920.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  921.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  922.                     fire = fire + 2
  923.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 2
  924.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  925.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  926.                     earth = earth + 2
  927.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 2
  928.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  929.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  930.                     air = air + 2
  931.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 2
  932.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  933.                 CASE "Pisces"
  934.                     water = water + 2
  935.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 2
  936.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  937.             END SELECT
  939.             SELECT CASE Pluto$
  940.                 CASE "Aries"
  941.                     fire = fire + 2
  942.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 2
  943.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  944.                 CASE "Taurus"
  945.                     earth = earth + 2
  946.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 2
  947.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  948.                 CASE "Gemini"
  949.                     air = air + 2
  950.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 2
  951.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  952.                 CASE "Cancer"
  953.                     water = water + 2
  954.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 2
  955.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  956.                 CASE "Leo"
  957.                     fire = fire + 2
  958.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 2
  959.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  960.                 CASE "Virgo"
  961.                     earth = earth + 2
  962.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 2
  963.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  964.                 CASE "Libra"
  965.                     air = air + 2
  966.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 2
  967.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  968.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  969.                     water = water + 2
  970.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 2
  971.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  972.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  973.                     fire = fire + 2
  974.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 2
  975.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  976.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  977.                     earth = earth + 2
  978.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 2
  979.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  980.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  981.                     air = air + 2
  982.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 2
  983.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  984.                 CASE "Pisces"
  985.                     water = water + 2
  986.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 2
  987.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  988.             END SELECT
  990.             SELECT CASE moon_Node$
  991.                 CASE "Aries"
  992.                     fire = fire + 2
  993.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 2
  994.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  995.                 CASE "Taurus"
  996.                     earth = earth + 2
  997.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 2
  998.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  999.                 CASE "Gemini"
  1000.                     air = air + 2
  1001.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 2
  1002.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  1003.                 CASE "Cancer"
  1004.                     water = water + 2
  1005.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 2
  1006.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  1007.                 CASE "Leo"
  1008.                     fire = fire + 2
  1009.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 2
  1010.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  1011.                 CASE "Virgo"
  1012.                     earth = earth + 2
  1013.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 2
  1014.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  1015.                 CASE "Libra"
  1016.                     air = air + 2
  1017.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 2
  1018.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  1019.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  1020.                     water = water + 2
  1021.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 2
  1022.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  1023.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  1024.                     fire = fire + 2
  1025.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 2
  1026.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  1027.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  1028.                     earth = earth + 2
  1029.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 2
  1030.                     cardinals = cardinals + 2
  1031.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  1032.                     air = air + 2
  1033.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 2
  1034.                     fixed = fixed + 2
  1035.                 CASE "Pisces"
  1036.                     water = water + 2
  1037.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 2
  1038.                     mutable = mutable + 2
  1039.             END SELECT
  1041.             SELECT CASE Lilith$
  1042.                 CASE "Aries"
  1043.                     fire = fire + 1
  1044.                     aries_Value = aries_Value + 1
  1045.                     cardinals = cardinals + 1
  1046.                 CASE "Taurus"
  1047.                     earth = earth + 1
  1048.                     taurus_Value = taurus_Value + 1
  1049.                     fixed = fixed + 1
  1050.                 CASE "Gemini"
  1051.                     air = air + 1
  1052.                     gemini_Value = gemini_Value + 1
  1053.                     mutable = mutable + 1
  1054.                 CASE "Cancer"
  1055.                     water = water + 1
  1056.                     cancer_Value = cancer_Value + 1
  1057.                     cardinals = cardinals + 1
  1058.                 CASE "Leo"
  1059.                     fire = fire + 1
  1060.                     leo_Value = leo_Value + 1
  1061.                     fixed = fixed + 1
  1062.                 CASE "Virgo"
  1063.                     earth = earth + 1
  1064.                     virgo_Value = virgo_Value + 1
  1065.                     mutable = mutable + 1
  1066.                 CASE "Libra"
  1067.                     air = air + 1
  1068.                     libra_Value = libra_Value + 1
  1069.                     cardinals = cardinals + 1
  1070.                 CASE "Scorpio"
  1071.                     water = water + 1
  1072.                     scorpio_Value = scorpio_Value + 1
  1073.                     fixed = fixed + 1
  1074.                 CASE "Sagittarius"
  1075.                     fire = fire + 1
  1076.                     sagittarius_Value = sagittarius_Value + 1
  1077.                     mutable = mutable + 1
  1078.                 CASE "Capricorn"
  1079.                     earth = earth + 1
  1080.                     capricorn_Value = capricorn_Value + 1
  1081.                     cardinals = cardinals + 1
  1082.                 CASE "Aquarius"
  1083.                     air = air + 1
  1084.                     Aquarius_Value = Aquarius_Value + 1
  1085.                     fixed = fixed + 1
  1086.                 CASE "Pisces"
  1087.                     water = water + 1
  1088.                     pisces_Value = pisces_Value + 1
  1089.                     mutable = mutable + 1
  1090.             END SELECT
  1092.             elements = earth + fire + water + air
  1093.             Earth_Percentage = 100 / elements * earth
  1094.             Fire_Percentage# = 100 / elements * fire
  1095.             Water_Percentage# = 100 / elements * water
  1096.             Air_Percentage# = 100 / elements * air
  1098.             Earth_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Earth_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Earth_percentage_Rounded# = Earth_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1099.             Fire_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Fire_Percentage# * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Fire_percentage_Rounded# = Fire_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1100.             Water_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Water_Percentage# * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Water_percentage_Rounded# = Water_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1101.             Air_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Air_Percentage# * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Air_percentage_Rounded# = Air_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1103.             qualities = cardinals + fixed + mutable
  1104.             cardinal_Percentage# = 100 / qualities * cardinals
  1105.             fixed_Percentage# = 100 / qualities * fixed
  1106.             mutable_Percentage# = 100 / qualities * mutable
  1108.             cardinal_percentage_Rounded# = INT(cardinal_Percentage# * 10 ^ 2 + .5): cardinal_percentage_Rounded# = cardinal_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1109.             fixed_percentage_Rounded# = INT(fixed_Percentage# * 10 ^ 2 + .5): fixed_percentage_Rounded# = fixed_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1110.             mutable_percentage_Rounded# = INT(mutable_Percentage# * 10 ^ 2 + .5): mutable_percentage_Rounded# = mutable_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1112.             all_Signs = aries_Value + taurus_Value + gemini_Value + cancer_Value + leo_Value + virgo_Value + libra_Value + scorpio_Value + sagittarius_Value + capricorn_Value + Aquarius_Value + pisces_Value
  1113.             Aries_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * aries_Value
  1114.             Taurus_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * taurus_Value
  1115.             Gemini_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * gemini_Value
  1116.             Cancer_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * cancer_Value
  1117.             Leo_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * leo_Value
  1118.             Virgo_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * virgo_Value
  1119.             Libra_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * libra_Value
  1120.             Scorpio_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * scorpio_Value
  1121.             Sagittarius_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * sagittarius_Value
  1122.             Capricorn_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * capricorn_Value
  1123.             Aquarius_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * Aquarius_Value
  1124.             Pisces_Percentage = 100 / all_Signs * pisces_Value
  1126.             Aries_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Aries_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Aries_percentage_Rounded# = Aries_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1127.             Taurus_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Taurus_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Taurus_percentage_Rounded# = Taurus_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1128.             Gemini_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Gemini_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Gemini_percentage_Rounded# = Gemini_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1129.             Cancer_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Cancer_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Cancer_percentage_Rounded# = Cancer_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1130.             Leo_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Leo_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Leo_percentage_Rounded# = Leo_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1131.             Virgo_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Virgo_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Virgo_percentage_Rounded# = Virgo_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1132.             Libra_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Libra_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Libra_percentage_Rounded# = Libra_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1133.             Scorpio_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Scorpio_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Scorpio_percentage_Rounded# = Scorpio_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1134.             Sagittarius_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Sagittarius_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Sagittarius_percentage_Rounded# = Sagittarius_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1135.             Capricorn_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Capricorn_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Capricorn_percentage_Rounded# = Capricorn_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1136.             Aquarius_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Aquarius_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Aquarius_percentage_Rounded# = Aquarius_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1137.             Pisces_percentage_Rounded# = INT(Pisces_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): Pisces_percentage_Rounded# = Pisces_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1139.             all_Houses = house(1) + house(2) + house(3) + house(4) + house(5) + house(6) + house(7) + house(8) + house(9) + house(10) + house(11) + house(12)
  1140.             house1_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(1)
  1141.             house2_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(2)
  1142.             house3_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(3)
  1143.             house4_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(4)
  1144.             house5_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(5)
  1145.             house6_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(6)
  1146.             house7_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(7)
  1147.             house8_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(8)
  1148.             house9_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(9)
  1149.             house10_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(10)
  1150.             house11_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(11)
  1151.             house12_Percentage = 100 / all_Houses * house(12)
  1153.             house1_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house1_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house1_percentage_Rounded# = house1_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1154.             house2_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house2_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house2_percentage_Rounded# = house2_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1155.             house3_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house3_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house3_percentage_Rounded# = house3_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1156.             house4_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house4_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house4_percentage_Rounded# = house4_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1157.             house5_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house5_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house5_percentage_Rounded# = house5_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1158.             house6_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house6_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house6_percentage_Rounded# = house6_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1159.             house7_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house7_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house7_percentage_Rounded# = house7_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1160.             house8_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house8_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house8_percentage_Rounded# = house8_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1161.             house9_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house9_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house9_percentage_Rounded# = house9_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1162.             house10_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house10_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house10_percentage_Rounded# = house10_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1163.             house11_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house11_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house11_percentage_Rounded# = house11_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1164.             house12_percentage_Rounded# = INT(house12_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): house12_percentage_Rounded# = house12_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1166.             largest = 0
  1167.             IF aries_Value > largest THEN largest = aries_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Aries"
  1168.             IF taurus_Value > largest THEN largest = taurus_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Taurus"
  1169.             IF gemini_Value > largest THEN largest = gemini_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Gemini"
  1170.             IF cancer_Value > largest THEN largest = cancer_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Cancer"
  1171.             IF leo_Value > largest THEN largest = leo_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Leo"
  1172.             IF virgo_Value > largest THEN largest = virgo_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Virgo"
  1173.             IF libra_Value > largest THEN largest = libra_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Libra"
  1174.             IF scorpio_Value > largest THEN largest = scorpio_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Scorpio"
  1175.             IF sagittarius_Value > largest THEN largest = sagittarius_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Sagittarius"
  1176.             IF capricorn_Value > largest THEN largest = capricorn_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Capricorn"
  1177.             IF Aquarius_Value > largest THEN largest = Aquarius_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Aquarius"
  1178.             IF pisces_Value > largest THEN largest = pisces_Value: dom_Sign$ = "Pisces"
  1179.             signs_percentage = 100 / all_Signs * largest
  1180.             signs_percentage_Rounded# = INT(signs_percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): signs_percentage_Rounded# = signs_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1182.             largesthouse = 0
  1183.             IF house(1) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(1): dom_House = 1
  1184.             IF house(2) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(2): dom_House = 2
  1185.             IF house(3) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(3): dom_House = 3
  1186.             IF house(4) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(4): dom_House = 4
  1187.             IF house(5) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(5): dom_House = 5
  1188.             IF house(6) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(6): dom_House = 6
  1189.             IF house(7) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(7): dom_House = 7
  1190.             IF house(8) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(8): dom_House = 8
  1191.             IF house(9) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(9): dom_House = 9
  1192.             IF house(10) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(10): dom_House = 10
  1193.             IF house(11) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(11): dom_House = 11
  1194.             IF house(12) > largesthouse THEN largesthouse = house(12): dom_House = 12
  1195.             largesthouse_percentage = 100 / all_Houses * largesthouse
  1196.             largesthouse_percentage_Rounded# = INT(largesthouse_percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): largesthouse_percentage_Rounded# = largesthouse_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1198.             Quad1 = house(1) + house(2) + house(3)
  1199.             Quad2 = house(4) + house(5) + house(6)
  1200.             Quad3 = house(7) + house(8) + house(9)
  1201.             Quad4 = house(10) + house(11) + house(12)
  1202.             all_Quads = Quad1 + Quad2 + Quad3 + Quad4
  1204.             largedom_Quad = 0
  1205.             IF Quad1 > largedom_Quad THEN largedom_Quad = Quad1: dom_Quad$ = "1st aka Fire or energy quadrant"
  1206.             IF Quad2 > largedom_Quad THEN largedom_Quad = Quad2: dom_Quad$ = "2nd aka Water or emotional quadrant"
  1207.             IF Quad3 > largedom_Quad THEN largedom_Quad = Quad3: dom_Quad$ = "3rd aka Air or intellectual quadrant"
  1208.             IF Quad4 > largedom_Quad THEN largedom_Quad = Quad4: dom_Quad$ = "4th aka Earth or reality quadrant"
  1209.             large_dom_Quad_percentage = 100 / all_Quads * largedom_Quad
  1210.             large_dom_Quad_percentage_Rounded# = INT(large_dom_Quad_percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): large_dom_Quad_percentage_Rounded# = large_dom_Quad_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1212.             quad1_Percentage = 100 / all_Quads * Quad1
  1213.             quad2_Percentage = 100 / all_Quads * Quad2
  1214.             quad3_Percentage = 100 / all_Quads * Quad3
  1215.             quad4_Percentage = 100 / all_Quads * Quad4
  1217.             quad1_percentage_Rounded# = INT(quad1_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): quad1_percentage_Rounded# = quad1_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1218.             quad2_percentage_Rounded# = INT(quad2_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): quad2_percentage_Rounded# = quad2_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1219.             quad3_percentage_Rounded# = INT(quad3_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): quad3_percentage_Rounded# = quad3_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1220.             quad4_percentage_Rounded# = INT(quad4_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): quad4_percentage_Rounded# = quad4_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1222.             earth_String$ = "The sum of the earth signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(earth) + ". Thus, its owner is determined by the element of earth by" + STR$(Earth_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1223.             fire_String$ = "The sum of the fire signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(fire) + ". Thus, its owner is determined by the element of fire by" + STR$(Fire_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1224.             water_String$ = "The sum of the water signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(water) + ". Thus, its owner is determined by the element of water by" + STR$(Water_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1225.             air_String$ = "The sum of the air signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(air) + ". Thus, its owner is determined by the element of air by" + STR$(Air_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1227.             active_Signs = fire + earth
  1228.             passive_Signs = water + air
  1229.             polarity_Percentage = active_Signs + passive_Signs
  1231.             active_Percentage = 100 / polarity_Percentage * active_Signs
  1232.             passive_Percentage = 100 / polarity_Percentage * passive_Signs
  1234.             active_percentage_Rounded# = INT(active_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): active_percentage_Rounded# = active_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1235.             passive_percentage_Rounded# = INT(passive_Percentage * 10 ^ 2 + .5): passive_percentage_Rounded# = passive_percentage_Rounded# / 100
  1237.             active_String$ = "The sum of the active signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(active_Signs) + ". Thus, its owner is characterized by active polarities at" + STR$(active_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1238.             passive_String$ = "The sum of the passive signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(passive_Signs) + ". Thus, its owner is characterized by passive polarities at" + STR$(passive_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1240.             aries_String$ = "Strength of Aries:" + STR$(aries_Value) + " (" + STR$(Aries_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1241.             taurus_String$ = "Strength of Taurus:" + STR$(taurus_Value) + " (" + STR$(Taurus_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1242.             gemini_String$ = "Strength of Gemini:" + STR$(gemini_Value) + " (" + STR$(Gemini_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1243.             cancer_String$ = "Strength of Cancer:" + STR$(cancer_Value) + " (" + STR$(Cancer_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1244.             leo_String$ = "Strength of Leo:" + STR$(leo_Value) + " (" + STR$(Leo_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1245.             virgo_String$ = "Strength of Virgo:" + STR$(virgo_Value) + " (" + STR$(Virgo_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1246.             libra_String$ = "Strength of Libra:" + STR$(libra_Value) + " (" + STR$(Libra_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1247.             scorpio_String$ = "Strength of Scorpio:" + STR$(scorpio_Value) + " (" + STR$(Scorpio_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1248.             sagittarius_String$ = "Strength of Sagittarius:" + STR$(sagittarius_Value) + " (" + STR$(Sagittarius_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1249.             capricorn_String$ = "Strength of Capricorn:" + STR$(capricorn_Value) + " (" + STR$(Capricorn_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1250.             Aquarius_String$ = "Strength of Aquarius:" + STR$(Aquarius_Value) + " (" + STR$(Aquarius_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1251.             pisces_String$ = "Strength of Pisces:" + STR$(pisces_Value) + " (" + STR$(Pisces_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1253.             cardinal_String$ = "The sum of the cardinal signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(cardinals) + ". Thus, its owner is characterized by cardinal qualities at" + STR$(cardinal_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1254.             fixed_String$ = "The sum of the fixed signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(fixed) + ". Thus, its owner is characterized by fixed qualities at" + STR$(fixed_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1255.             mutable_String$ = "The sum of the mutable signs in this birth chart is" + STR$(mutable) + ". Thus, its owner is characterized by mutable qualities at" + STR$(mutable_percentage_Rounded#) + "%."
  1257.             house1_String$ = "Strength of the 1st house: " + STR$(house(1)) + " (" + STR$(house1_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1258.             house2_String$ = "Strength of the 2nd house: " + STR$(house(2)) + " (" + STR$(house2_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1259.             house3_String$ = "Strength of the 3rd house: " + STR$(house(3)) + " (" + STR$(house3_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1260.             house4_String$ = "Strength of the 4th house: " + STR$(house(4)) + " (" + STR$(house4_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1261.             house5_String$ = "Strength of the 5th house: " + STR$(house(5)) + " (" + STR$(house5_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1262.             house6_String$ = "Strength of the 6th house: " + STR$(house(6)) + " (" + STR$(house6_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1263.             house7_String$ = "Strength of the 7th house: " + STR$(house(7)) + " (" + STR$(house7_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1264.             house8_String$ = "Strength of the 8th house: " + STR$(house(8)) + " (" + STR$(house8_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1265.             house9_String$ = "Strength of the 9th house: " + STR$(house(9)) + " (" + STR$(house9_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1266.             house10_String$ = "Strength of the 10th house: " + STR$(house(10)) + " (" + STR$(house10_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1267.             house11_String$ = "Strength of the 11th house: " + STR$(house(11)) + " (" + STR$(house11_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1268.             house12_String$ = "Strength of the 12th house: " + STR$(house(12)) + " (" + STR$(house12_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1270.             Quad1string$ = "Strength of the 1st quadrant: " + STR$(Quad1) + " (" + STR$(quad1_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1271.             Quad2string$ = "Strength of the 2nd quadrant: " + STR$(Quad2) + " (" + STR$(quad2_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1272.             Quad3string$ = "Strength of the 3rd quadrant: " + STR$(Quad3) + " (" + STR$(quad3_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1273.             Quad4string$ = "Strength of the 4th quadrant: " + STR$(Quad4) + " (" + STR$(quad4_percentage_Rounded#) + "%)"
  1275.             DECLARE SUB quicksort (min%, max%)
  1276.             DECLARE SUB display ()
  1278.             elements_Table$(0) = earth_String$
  1279.             elements_table_Values(0) = earth
  1280.             elements_Table$(1) = fire_String$
  1281.             elements_table_Values(1) = fire
  1282.             elements_Table$(2) = water_String$
  1283.             elements_table_Values(2) = water
  1284.             elements_Table$(3) = air_String$
  1285.             elements_table_Values(3) = air
  1287.             signs_Table$(0) = aries_String$
  1288.             signs_table_Values(0) = aries_Value
  1289.             signs_Table$(1) = taurus_String$
  1290.             signs_table_Values(1) = taurus_Value
  1291.             signs_Table$(2) = gemini_String$
  1292.             signs_table_Values(2) = gemini_Value
  1293.             signs_Table$(3) = cancer_String$
  1294.             signs_table_Values(3) = cancer_Value
  1295.             signs_Table$(4) = leo_String$
  1296.             signs_table_Values(4) = leo_Value
  1297.             signs_Table$(5) = virgo_String$
  1298.             signs_table_Values(5) = virgo_Value
  1299.             signs_Table$(6) = libra_String$
  1300.             signs_table_Values(6) = libra_Value
  1301.             signs_Table$(7) = scorpio_String$
  1302.             signs_table_Values(7) = scorpio_Value
  1303.             signs_Table$(8) = sagittarius_String$
  1304.             signs_table_Values(8) = sagittarius_Value
  1305.             signs_Table$(9) = capricorn_String$
  1306.             signs_table_Values(9) = capricorn_Value
  1307.             signs_Table$(10) = Aquarius_String$
  1308.             signs_table_Values(10) = Aquarius_Value
  1309.             signs_Table$(11) = pisces_String$
  1310.             signs_table_Values(11) = pisces_Value
  1312.             qualities_Table$(0) = cardinal_String$
  1313.             qualities_table_Values(0) = cardinals
  1314.             qualities_Table$(1) = fixed_String$
  1315.             qualities_table_Values(1) = fixed
  1316.             qualities_Table$(2) = mutable_String$
  1317.             qualities_table_Values(2) = mutable
  1319.             polarities_Table$(0) = active_String$
  1320.             polarities_table_Value(0) = active_Signs
  1321.             polarities_Table$(1) = passive_String$
  1322.             polarities_table_Value(1) = passive_Signs
  1324.             houses_Table$(0) = house1_String$
  1325.             houses_table_Values(0) = house(1)
  1326.             houses_Table$(1) = house2_String$
  1327.             houses_table_Values(1) = house(2)
  1328.             houses_Table$(2) = house3_String$
  1329.             houses_table_Values(2) = house(3)
  1330.             houses_Table$(3) = house4_String$
  1331.             houses_table_Values(3) = house(4)
  1332.             houses_Table$(4) = house5_String$
  1333.             houses_table_Values(4) = house(5)
  1334.             houses_Table$(5) = house6_String$
  1335.             houses_table_Values(5) = house(6)
  1336.             houses_Table$(6) = house7_String$
  1337.             houses_table_Values(6) = house(7)
  1338.             houses_Table$(7) = house8_String$
  1339.             houses_table_Values(7) = house(8)
  1340.             houses_Table$(8) = house9_String$
  1341.             houses_table_Values(8) = house(9)
  1342.             houses_Table$(9) = house10_String$
  1343.             houses_table_Values(9) = house(10)
  1344.             houses_Table$(10) = house11_String$
  1345.             houses_table_Values(10) = house(11)
  1346.             houses_Table$(11) = house12_String$
  1347.             houses_table_Values(11) = house(12)
  1349.             quadrants_Table$(0) = Quad1string$
  1350.             quadrants_table_Values(0) = Quad1
  1351.             quadrants_Table$(1) = Quad2string$
  1352.             quadrants_table_Values(1) = Quad2
  1353.             quadrants_Table$(2) = Quad3string$
  1354.             quadrants_table_Values(2) = Quad3
  1355.             quadrants_Table$(3) = Quad4string$
  1356.             quadrants_table_Values(3) = Quad4
  1358.             PRINT
  1359.             COLOR 8
  1360.             PRINT "Elements:"
  1361.             PRINT
  1362.             COLOR 0
  1363.             quicksort 0, 3, elements_Table$(), elements_table_Values()
  1364.             display elements_Table$()
  1365.             PRINT
  1366.             COLOR 8
  1367.             PRINT "Dominance of the signs:"
  1368.             PRINT
  1369.             COLOR 0
  1370.             quicksort 0, 11, signs_Table$(), signs_table_Values()
  1371.             display signs_Table$()
  1372.             PRINT
  1373.             PRINT "At a strength of"; largest; "("; signs_percentage_Rounded#; "% ), "; dom_Sign$; " is the dominant sign."
  1374.             PRINT
  1375.             COLOR 8
  1376.             PRINT "Qualities:"
  1377.             PRINT
  1378.             COLOR 0
  1379.             quicksort 0, 2, qualities_Table$(), qualities_table_Values()
  1380.             display qualities_Table$()
  1381.             PRINT
  1382.             COLOR 8
  1383.             PRINT "Polarities:"
  1384.             PRINT
  1385.             COLOR 0
  1386.             quicksort 0, 1, polarities_Table$(), polarities_table_Values()
  1387.             display polarities_Table$()
  1388.             PRINT
  1389.             COLOR 8
  1390.             PRINT "Dominance of the houses:"
  1391.             PRINT
  1392.             COLOR 0
  1393.             quicksort 0, 11, houses_Table$(), houses_table_Values()
  1394.             display houses_Table$()
  1395.             PRINT
  1396.             PRINT "The dominant house in this birth chart is house no."; dom_House; "("; largesthouse_percentage_Rounded#; "% )."
  1397.             PRINT
  1398.             COLOR 8
  1399.             PRINT "Dominance of the quadrants:"
  1400.             COLOR 0
  1401.             PRINT
  1402.             quicksort 0, 3, quadrants_Table$(), quadrants_table_Values()
  1403.             display quadrants_Table$()
  1404.             PRINT
  1405.             PRINT "The dominant quadrant is the "; dom_Quad$; " at "; large_dom_Quad_percentage_Rounded#; "%."
  1406.             PRINT
  1407.             PRINT "For the dominant celestial body in this birth chart, enter its birth place and birth time at www.astro.com and then select the 'Color Oracle'."
  1408.     END SELECT
  1410. SUB display (a$())
  1411.     FOR i% = 0 TO UBOUND(a$)
  1412.         AddItem ListBox1 a$(i%)
  1413.     NEXT
  1415. SUB quicksort (min%, max%, a$(), b())
  1416.     IF min% < max% THEN
  1417.         p1% = min%
  1418.         p2% = max%
  1419.         mid = b((min% + max%) \ 2) '**
  1420.         DO UNTIL p1% > p2%
  1421.             DO WHILE b(p1%) > mid '**<<invert this unequality to sort ascending
  1422.                 p1% = p1% + 1
  1423.             LOOP
  1424.             DO WHILE mid > b(p2%) '**<<this one too
  1425.                 p2% = p2% - 1
  1426.             LOOP
  1427.             IF p1% <= p2% THEN
  1428.                 SWAP a$(p1%), a$(p2%) '**
  1429.                 SWAP b(p1%), b(p2%) '**
  1430.                 p1% = p1% + 1
  1431.                 p2% = p2% - 1
  1432.             END IF
  1433.         LOOP
  1434.         IF min% < p2% THEN quicksort min%, p2%, a$(), b()
  1435.         IF p1% < max% THEN quicksort p1%, max%, a$(), b()
  1436.     END IF
  1439. SUB __UI_MouseEnter (id AS LONG)
  1440.     SELECT CASE id
  1441.         CASE Form1
  1443.         CASE Chartowner
  1445.         CASE TextBox1
  1447.         CASE __name
  1449.         CASE TextBox2
  1451.         CASE birthdate
  1453.         CASE TextBox3
  1455.         CASE birthtime
  1457.         CASE TextBox4
  1459.         CASE birthplace
  1461.     END SELECT
  1463. SUB __UI_MouseLeave (id AS LONG)
  1464.     SELECT CASE id
  1465.         CASE Form1
  1467.         CASE Chartowner
  1469.         CASE TextBox1
  1471.         CASE __name
  1473.         CASE TextBox2
  1475.         CASE birthdate
  1477.         CASE TextBox3
  1479.         CASE birthtime
  1481.         CASE TextBox4
  1483.         CASE birthplace
  1485.     END SELECT
  1487. SUB __UI_FocusIn (id AS LONG)
  1488.     SELECT CASE id
  1489.         CASE TextBox1
  1491.         CASE TextBox2
  1493.         CASE TextBox3
  1495.         CASE TextBox4
  1497.     END SELECT
  1499. SUB __UI_FocusOut (id AS LONG)
  1500.     'This event occurs right before a control loses focus.
  1501.     'To prevent a control from losing focus, set __UI_KeepFocus = True below.
  1502.     SELECT CASE id
  1503.         CASE TextBox1
  1505.         CASE TextBox2
  1507.         CASE TextBox3
  1509.         CASE TextBox4
  1511.     END SELECT
  1513. SUB __UI_MouseDown (id AS LONG)
  1514.     SELECT CASE id
  1515.         CASE Form1
  1517.         CASE Chartowner
  1519.         CASE TextBox1
  1521.         CASE __name
  1523.         CASE TextBox2
  1525.         CASE birthdate
  1527.         CASE TextBox3
  1529.         CASE birthtime
  1531.         CASE TextBox4
  1533.         CASE birthplace
  1535.     END SELECT
  1537. SUB __UI_MouseUp (id AS LONG)
  1538.     SELECT CASE id
  1539.         CASE Form1
  1541.         CASE Chartowner
  1543.         CASE TextBox1
  1545.         CASE __name
  1547.         CASE TextBox2
  1549.         CASE birthdate
  1551.         CASE TextBox3
  1553.         CASE birthtime
  1555.         CASE TextBox4
  1557.         CASE birthplace
  1559.     END SELECT
  1561. SUB __UI_KeyPress (id AS LONG)
  1562.     'When this event is fired, __UI_KeyHit will contain the code of the key hit.
  1563.     'You can change it and even cancel it by making it = 0
  1564.     SELECT CASE id
  1565.         CASE TextBox1
  1567.         CASE TextBox2
  1569.         CASE TextBox3
  1571.         CASE TextBox4
  1573.     END SELECT
  1575. SUB __UI_TextChanged (id AS LONG)
  1576.     SELECT CASE id
  1577.         CASE TextBox1
  1579.         CASE TextBox2
  1581.         CASE TextBox3
  1583.         CASE TextBox4
  1585.     END SELECT
  1587. SUB __UI_ValueChanged (id AS LONG)
  1588.     SELECT CASE id
  1589.     END SELECT
  1591. SUB __UI_FormResized

It's giving me syntax errors on line 117 (trying to call an existing sub-routine) and 1424 (trying to use AddItem ListBox1 a$(i%).

FellippeHeitor

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 11:22:41 pm »
Remove line 117.

You must separate parameters with a comma: AddItem ListBox1, a$(i%)

Offline bplus

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Resident
  • b = b + ...
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 11:28:15 pm »
All the sorted tables appearing immediately at the bottom of the window, fully selectable and ready to copy.

Is there room even if you could do this below the input parts?

A list box has scrollable access so can fit 500 lines in 5 and scroll through, that is not only reason though I am advocating Listbox.

As we have said, selecting like in a text editor is not possible yet, there is no text editor box.
I did manage to select a block of array items in a list box by selecting the first line of the text and the last line of the text to be selected: In my Text Fetch app
https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php?topic=1874.msg111060#msg111060

Offline DDBE

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2020, 11:49:03 pm »
As we have said, selecting like in a text editor is not possible yet, there is no text editor box.

No, that's what you've said:

I would be extremely surprised if an item could not be selected from a List box after all isn't that what a List box is supposed to do

From that, I gathered that a ListBox *EXISTS* so that you can select and copy-paste from it.

Remove line 117.

You must separate parameters with a comma: AddItem ListBox1, a$(i%)

I've done that, and now it's giving me lots of syntax errors not in the code, but in the .frm. Because there are no syntax errors in the code anymore, I can actually run the code, but nothing happens. No GUI opening, no error message, no nothing.

I've been working on this for 27 hours now without a single break. I think I'll give up for today and go to bed. -.-