Author Topic: QB64 Offline Wiki  (Read 2786 times)

Offline EricR

• Loading humor.sys should be mandatory at boot
    • View Profile
QB64 Offline Wiki
« on: December 16, 2018, 01:00:37 pm »
Hello all,
When I use QB64, I want a copy of the wiki handy.  Between everything in my personal life going on,  working on my master's degree, and others I can not remember all the QB64 commands.  So I created an offline copy of QB64 wiki.   I am either not looking in the right spot or there is no offline QB64 wiki.  I do not know which. 

This is a copy of the QB64 Wiki I made via HTTrack.  I will leave this 7zip copy of offline wiki until I create a new one.
Compressed Size      @36 MB
Uncompressed Size           @235 MB
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgwsvswlwmabqz5/QB64%20Wiki%2012152018.7z?dl=0

You will need a uncompressor that undertands 7zip.  As I remember a core QB64 team member, there is a copy inside the Ming GW compiler. 
An easier way is go get a file archiever like 7Zip or Peazip with both free to download and use.  The choice is yours. 

I will create periodic updated versions of this offline wiki and post them. 

PS: QB64 Team:
Who is working on the wiki?    There is at least one command that has worked for weeks that I know of and it is not present in this wiki.  I am not trying to
step on anyone's toes here.  I am curious if anyone is working on the wiki for maintenance and update purposes.  Clippy really did a good job on the wiki even if he was a pain other times. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 01:14:24 pm by EricR »

FellippeHeitor

Re: QB64 Offline Wiki
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 01:57:51 pm »
PS: QB64 Team:
Who is working on the wiki?    There is at least one command that has worked for weeks that I know of and it is not present in this wiki.  I am not trying to
step on anyone's toes here.  I am curious if anyone is working on the wiki for maintenance and update purposes.  Clippy really did a good job on the wiki even if he was a pain other times.

Odin is, but the wiki currently remains a verbatim copy from the version that existed at [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there]; If you're using commands introduced in recent development builds, these are indeed undocumented and will become part of the wiki once the development build becomes stable enough.

Offline EricR

• Loading humor.sys should be mandatory at boot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 01:51:05 pm »

Fellippe:
Thank You   

I will rebuild the offline wiki after I see the "for now" missing commands show up in the online wiki. 

Offline pagetelegram

• "werd" - meaning mutual consensus or understanding
    • View Profile
    • Page Telegram
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 01:57:22 pm »
I use the free program: Universal File Extractor by Legroom for all my uncompressing....recognizes all formats, even with missing file extensions as it looks at file headers as well.

I have never looked back.
Page Telegram
<PageTelegram.com>
Document Writing
Author and Philanthropist
BBM: PT0433
Books at https://www.amazon.com/Jason-S-Page/e/B071RS8C2F/