Author Topic: Incorrect Control Behaviour  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Qwerkey

• Forum Resident
Incorrect Control Behaviour
« on: March 28, 2020, 01:10:54 pm »
@FellippeHeitor  I am updating my Gravitational Simulation program (of 14th Sep 2018) to remove a few slight bugs.  I am now running into a problem where pressing a button (which previously to the current state worked as expected) does not perform correctly.  The program is so large that I don't want you to look at it, but when this is happening code such as the following is not executed:

Control(ExecuteBT).Disabled = True
Control(TraceBT).Disabled = True
Control(ClearBT).Disabled = True

I know that the program passes through these statements but the controls stay False.  Is there anything general that I should be looking for?

FellippeHeitor

Re: Incorrect Control Behaviour
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 08:11:38 pm »
Hello. You mean that after running those three lines the three buttons do not become Disabled?

What is the version of InForm you're currently running? Also, I might wanna see the full code, if you don't mind. You can share it in private if that feels better.

Offline Qwerkey

• Forum Resident
Re: Incorrect Control Behaviour
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 11:14:16 am »
@FellippeHeitor You are far too busy with all the other stuff to spend time on this.  Really, as I created the thing I should be able to work out what's going awry.  But I've found another way around (and gave up with the error which I just could see).  Thanks, anyway.