Author Topic: @TempodiBasic: MouseEnter and MouseLeave events  (Read 14435 times)

FellippeHeitor

@TempodiBasic: MouseEnter and MouseLeave events
« on: September 03, 2018, 06:46:39 pm »
Hi Tempodi,

MouseEnter and MouseLeave events are triggered when the mouse enters or leaves the area of a control. That's used in the Tic Tac Toe video I shared before. Here's the link:

Hope that clears it.

Offline TempodiBasic

• Forum Resident
Re: @TempodiBasic: MouseEnter and MouseLeave events
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 08:38:38 pm »
  • Best Answer
  • Hi Fellippe

Thanks for time and professional approach to my attempt to know well InForm.

Sorry to use in overloading or out of goal the two events MouseEnter and MouseLeave that surely have born to make easy the use of items and not to manage window (form) status.
    I can say you that these events are very accurate to react with mouse position.

My attempt to use these events to lock mouse into window of program is an overloading of the goal of these two events that are activated also for form_window of components made by InForm.

In specific, MouseLeave is actived for form when the mouse goes on a component of the window_form but not if mouse goes out of the window.
    While MouseEnter is activated for form when mouse is on the surface of the window_form and not on the items of the window.
    And I must understand betterl how InForm project interacts with _mousex _mousey _mousemovementx _mousemovementy _mouseinput.
    Good Coding
    Programming isn't difficult, only it's  consuming time and coffee