Author Topic: Paint Pixels 4  (Read 4087 times)

Offline SierraKen

• Forum Resident
Re: Paint Pixels 4
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2019, 07:34:46 pm »
I kinda see what you did, and when I tried it, it sorta worked, but you had to press U a bunch of times. Then I added too much code and was lost in my own code lol. So I gave up and went back to where it was. I might try it next week more and see what I can come up with. I saved your code to a Notepad. I will be away from programming for a few days starting tomorrow and hopefully back in a few days. Thanks anyways B+. By the way, my modem broke this morning so thankfully I found one I had in my closet that works. So hopefully that will work for a long time.

Offline TempodiBasic

• Forum Resident
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2019, 11:39:05 am »
Hi Sierraken

you're creature is growing up to a more professional look!
Thanks to share!
Good job!

If you like I can give you some feedbacks...otherwise go to read some other responses
1. Initial window is not centered on the screen... you can do it with _SCREENMOVE
2. Orbist starts with the initial position of mouse without any left click
2.1 circle flickers while I  move mouse to decide the ray of the circle with the second left click
2.2 it may be useful to choose if I want a circle or an ellipse so that I draw that shape without spending more attention to what you see on the screen
2.3 As soon as I dothe second left click to define the ray of the circle/ellipse, the program starts to draw a second circle/ellipse with the centre in the second left click.... I think that this issue is related to the issue 2(.0)
3 Boxes starts with first angle to the actual mouse position and the second to the next position without left click
3.1 boxes are full
3.2 also box flickers while I move mouse to decide the dimensions of it
4. Ray does the same
4.1  it starts where is the mouse without any left click
4.2 the next ray starts at the end of the previous ray
4.3 ray flickers while I choose the second extremity of it

and I agree with
 STxAxTIC
Maybe version 6 will have a toolbar like paint?
this powers up your application to a more professional world
and  Bplus
Here is how I would do Undo and some other things, mouse down starts draw object, mouse release is finishes
Programming isn't difficult, only it's  consuming time and coffee

Offline TempodiBasic

• Forum Resident
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2019, 11:53:21 am »
@Petr

it has been a while since I wrote it. In the end I interrupted it, now I don't even know why...
Mhhhmhhh...
let me say you that I have had a first unknown why,  just 18 years ago and he had brought me to leave hobbies and  to fall deep and deep in the work..
just some time ago that reason gave me a bridge by pc programming, we started together with Java (and in that time I found on the web QB64 and then Terry Ritchie and the this wonderful community).
But it has spent just little time   to change direction/interest, the hystory repeats itself. :-)
Programming isn't difficult, only it's  consuming time and coffee