Author Topic: What's going to happen to [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] and it's Wiki/Forum?  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Calloway

• I still have Laser Disc...
    • Calloway Sutton

[size=78%]Is QB64.org just going to become the main site for QB64 from now on?[/size]
And if it is, could you guys make an archive forum (if you can get ahold of Galleon)

EDIT: Oh probably should have read the full new homepage, didn't see the forums snapshot. Also the wiki search still relies on [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there]?
EDIT EDIT: There was an error 404 message for the error 404 document on the forums XD

Also... does this forum support all of BBCode or is it limited to select snippets?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 12:55:02 pm by Calloway »

FellippeHeitor

Also... does this forum support all of BBCode or is it limited to select snippets?

Not all BBCode is supported, just a limited subset.

Offline keybone

• Forum Regular
  • My name a Nursultan Tulyakbay.

[size=78%]Is QB64.org just going to become the main site for QB64 from now on?[/size]
And if it is, could you guys make an archive forum (if you can get ahold of Galleon)

EDIT: Oh probably should have read the full new homepage, didn't see the forums snapshot. Also the wiki search still relies on [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there]?
EDIT EDIT: There was an error 404 message for the error 404 document on the forums XD

qb64.org is the de facto official site until [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] comes back up. That is, IF it comes back up.
I'm sure .net will be back, but last time this happened it took like a month.
I am from a Kazakhstan, we follow the hawk.

Offline Petr

• Forum Resident
  • The best code is the DNA of the hops.
I suppose Galleon is on holiday, maybe nothing happened to him. I wanted to deal with one program problem (.MOD format playing), I do not know whether to start it again here, waiting.

Offline SMcNeill

• QB64 Developer
  • Forum Resident
    • Steve’s QB64 Archive Forum
From the N54 Qbasic forum:

Don't panic!    by Galleon (no login)
The server ran out of space and I've been to busy to fix it. It will be back soon enough.
Posted on Jul 17, 2017, 12:46 AM
https://github.com/SteveMcNeill/Steve64 — A github collection of all things Steve!

Offline Ashish

• Forum Resident
  • Never Give Up!

The server ran out of space and I've been to busy to fix it. It will be back soon enough.
That's a Good news! :D
if (Me.success) {Me.improve()} else {Me.tryAgain()}

My Projects - https://github.com/AshishKingdom?tab=repositories
OpenGL tutorials - https://ashishkingdom.github.io/OpenGL-Tutorials

Offline keybone

• Forum Regular
  • My name a Nursultan Tulyakbay.

That's a Good news! :D

Indeed it is. I plan on continuing to post here either way, but it is nice to know i will be able to download all my files. :)
I am from a Kazakhstan, we follow the hawk.

Offline Bert22306

• Forum Regular
Good to get to this site, and to see Galleon's note not to panic. I was wondering WTH. Very nice QBasic look to this site, btw.