Author Topic: Can we get a _MARRIED keyword anytime soon?  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Pete

• Forum Resident
  • Cuz I sez so, varmint!
Can we get a _MARRIED keyword anytime soon?
« on: December 19, 2019, 08:24:17 pm »
And if so, can we get QB64 married to HTML? One of my mad scientists ideas was to find a way to marry QB and html, so a user could click a form link, and have onclick process it to a qb64 routine, locally, and have that QB64 program  running simultaneously in an html frame on the html page. I was reading the thread Steve started about building a menu library, and this old idea came roaring back. I mean the speed of use with HTML forms and for that matter, page layouts in general beats anything that can be pumped out in any computer language. A first rate appearance is also very simple to come by. I mean I put together a GUI simulation at the old [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] site in 2005, but I can't help but imagine how much better it would be as an interactive HTML page. I guess the closet we have is InForm, thanks to Fell's work, and I know, there is always going over to javascript to make an html page more user interactive. Still, it would be cool if it were possible with QB64, but probably just a "piped" dream of mine... unless someone's got something else cooking? If so, please share your thought here...

Pete
Want to learn how to write code on cave walls? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/qbasic/qbasic-f1/

FellippeHeitor

Re: Can we get a _MARRIED keyword anytime soon?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 09:30:44 pm »
cc: @STxAxTIC, re: Sprezzo

Offline TempodiBasic

• Forum Resident
Re: Can we get a _MARRIED keyword anytime soon?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 10:35:37 am »
I Remember that STxAxTIC posted the link that I have loosen. Where can I find it?

PS: sprezzo in italiano Is like disprezzo used often to focus on the negative side of  the meaning (s.prezzo = senza prezzo without price  while dis.prezzo  is like bad price) except for sprezzo del pericolo
Meaning no fear of danger.
Programming isn't difficult, only it's  consuming time and coffee