Author Topic: InForm Version 1.1 - Open saved project  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Pynch

InForm Version 1.1 - Open saved project
« on: November 16, 2019, 10:36:06 pm »
I just installed InForm Version 1.1 (build 11).

In Version 1.1, I created a Inform Test Project, saved it, and compiled it, which all works.  When I went back into InForm and open a saved project, I got a blank form.  My question is, how do I open a saved project and continue working on it after saving it?  I have saved the project into another directory, and not the directory where InForm is located.

Another bug I discovered is when I re-launch InForm after the initial launch just after installation, I always encounter "Unhandled Error #55.  Line 1304 (in main module) File already open.  Continue?".  This is despite having closed all my files. I can choose "Yes" and InForm will launch. 

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 10:39:21 pm by Pynch »

Offline Pynch

Re: InForm Version 1.1 - Open saved project
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 10:50:25 pm »
I have now downloaded Version 1.0, and can confirm that I did not encounter either of the above 2 bugs that made their way into Version 1.1.

FellippeHeitor

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 10:59:16 pm »
Oops. I didn’t get those. I’ll try to reproduce them on my end. Thanks for reporting.

Offline Pynch

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 11:00:50 pm »
An additional comment:

In installing version 1.1, I found the Setup process very smooth and was able to set it up very quickly.  This process is certainly very helpful for newbies. 

The installation of QB64 itself, on the other hand, is a little more involved as it requires downloading 7Zip, unzipping it, and moving to an appropriate folder.

With the QB64 installation experience, I suppose most people will be able to download the zipped version of InForm and skip the compiling process required when using the Setup program.