Active Forums > QB64 Discussion

Security advice RE: [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] (not qb64.org)

(1/5) > >>

Galleon:
This is a security warning that I do not own nor have I owned [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] for over a year.
Whatever content is hosted there is a copy of whatever someone could scrape off the old site.
If you have attempted to login to the forum at [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] since I discontinued ownership there is a possibility that your passwords have been stolen.
I have no evidence that this has occurred or that the new owner of [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] is malicious. I am merely advising that this is a possibility.
If you are a person who uses the same password everywhere (you should look to changing that btw) and you have entered your credentials into the scraped site I highly recommend you change your passwords on other sites to something else.
Please do not expect me to reply to this message.

Real2Two:
Ok. Good thing I didn't have QB64 when [abandoned, outdated and now likely malicious qb64 dot net website - don’t go there] exists. xD

FellippeHeitor:
Oh.

STxAxTIC:
I know right? It's like running into your ex who you thought you'e gotten over.

keybone:

--- Quote from: STxAxTIC on November 23, 2019, 12:25:21 am ---I know right? It's like running into your ex who you thought you'e gotten over.

--- End quote ---

lmao!!! I got a little disappointed, I thought maybe Galleon got a little nostalgic and wanted to be part of the community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version