Active Forums > QB64 Discussion

Has $Debug been working well for you?

(1/9) > >>

FellippeHeitor:
It's been 5 months since v2 came out, and although I'm personally a heavy user of the new $Debug features, I was wondering if/how it's been useful to you guys as well.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please make sure to check the release video again:

Curious for your feedback.

Love to all!

Fellippe.

Dimster:
Lord knows I need all the help I can get....it's been very, very helpful. Thank you for same. You wouldn't by any chance have a written wiki dedicated to just all the features and how to use $Debug most effectively??

FellippeHeitor:
@Dimster not in detail yet. The wiki page for $Debug contains a summary, but the feature does indeed deserve more documentation. Glad it's been a good companion for your coding!

mdijkens:
Very happy with $Debug
It is not in my system yet to automatically think about using it, but that happens more and more until I don't know any better :-)

One minor thing missing that I really loved in PBDS7 was to put a cursor on any variable and press Shift-F9 to lookup it's value and then Enter to add it to watch-list.

bplus:
Honestly I had established my own ways of debugging before and this is too complicated to remember or go back and watch the video over and over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version